Weather of Vaishno Devi
Although you may visit Vaishno Devi shrine anytime during the year but most suitable time to visit here is from the March to October months.
As subzero temperature is common and snowfall is usual in the wintertime from October to February months it is not the suitable time for a visit.
The cool and pleasant time to visit here is summertime from March to July months when large number of pilgrims arrive Vaishno Devi due to being most suitable time period.
The time period from August to September is of monsoon time when the whole region faces rainfall starting at medium to turning heavy over the period. Pilgrims are suggested not to arrive here during this period as mud slides remain common scenes. The natural beauty is the best in that period.
It is true that the Holy Vaishno Devi shrine can be visited by the pilgrims throughout the year but most suitable time is summer period when the atmosphere becomes cool and pleasant and there is no snowfall too. The natural beauty of this region scintillates during this period. As temperature dips down to freezing point during wintertime and snowfall is common it is not suitable to visit Vaishno Devi during the wintertime.
- Vaishno Devi Altitude Distances And Temperatures
- Facilities at Vaishno Devi
- Attractions around Vaishno Devi
- Dos and Dont at Vaishno Devi
- Vaishno Devi Bhawan
- Accommodations at Vaishno Devi
- Vaishno Devi Helicopter Services
- Vaishno Devi Shrine Board
- Route Map of Vaishno Devi
- Security Arrangements
- Clothing And Accessories
- Banks Near Vaishno Devi Mandir
- Vaishno Devi Snowfall
- Puja Information
- Puja Schedule/Aarti
- Vaishno Devi Bhajans
- Vaishno Devi Live Darshan
- Ardhkuwari Temple
- Navratri Vaishno Devi Events
- Help Desk
- Yatra Parchi Manual And Online
- Online Room Booking
- Helicopter Booking for Vaishno Devi