Vaishno Devi Helicopter Services
To reach the holy shrine of Sanjhichatt, the Vector Helicopter services and the Pawan Hans Helicopter services can be availed from the town of Katra. This journey amongst the cloud and eventually to the goddess’ shrine is an experience in itself.
“maavaishnodevi.org” provides easy accessibility to these services by simply signing up under the new devotees tab and access a certain username and password. The said username and password provides access to the helicopter services page which asks for the basic details like the date of travel, name of passengers, numbers etc. One can then proceed to the payment gateway that allows you to access a variety of payment options which can be used. The bank payments direct you to a final page from which a print out can be accessed which may be presented as the final ticket for these helicopter services.
Few points to consider while booking
The online Services and related websites offer several tabs which are essentials in this scenario.
There are several tabs which the devotee must check before leaving the website. These tabs include Transaction History which further has sub tabs such as Successful transactions, failed transaction and also tabs like refund of failed transactions.
In the case of a successful transaction, one can avoid going through the process of booking the ticket again, instead, the devotees can chose the option of re-print and get a validated copy of the ticket back in a moment.
In the case of a failed transaction, the transaction shall not be considered and one must go through the process of going through the booking again.
In case of deduction of money from the devotee’s bank and still having a failed transaction, the transaction shall not be considered.
“Failed Transaction details or Refund Status of Failed Transaction details” would also mean a failed transaction and the transaction done would be considered null and void. In case the amount has been deducted from the devotee’s bank, then the money would be reconciled to them in a stipulated time. To ensure that, the devotees are required to forward their Track ID No/Trace No, user ID and transaction date to email@example.com. All cases of reconciliation and refund would be dealt this way.
The refunds are done in a specified and stipulated time period and the money is refunded into the respective bank accounts of the devotees.
1. All the passengers are advised to follow the stipulated time of departure mentioned in the ticket or to reach at least one hour prior to the prescribed departure. Passengers who do not reach the departure spot by the stipulated time, they are considered as “NO SHOW” and their seats maybe allotted to other passengers.
2. Children up to 2 years of age are not charged. However, such children would not be allotted seats and must be carried on laps of the accompanying adults.
A ) The operation of the helicopter is subject to the weather conditions. Clear visibility ranges approved by the DGCA are also a deciding factor in the flight. Clearances from the relative ATC is also a prerequisite.
B ) The total duration of the flight from Katra is 8 minutes.
C ) Global Vectra and Pawan Hans operate flight with 5 – 6 passengers each.
D ) One way fare from either of the ends costs approximately INR 800.
E ) The helipad at Katra is a small distance from the Bus Stand at Udhampur Road. Vaishnodevi Bhawan lies almost 2 kms from the helipad at Sanjhichatt.
F ) There are no policies of cancellation or change in the flight schedule post the booking of flights on this sector. The company has the following policies in this regard thoughTickets booked online through the shrine’s official website can be cancelled only through the website and not by any other outlet. There are no other options of doing this cancellation. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVDSB) would not entertain any such requests of cancellation such tickets through any of its counters.
- The username and password provided by the website is used for the cancellation of the tickets booked online and relevant details of the refund of money shall also be entertained from there only and not at any other counters.
- For devotees who cancel their tickets after booking, they shall be liable to a total refund of 50 % of the entire booking amount. 50 % of the charges shall be entitled to the Shrine Board as a matter of processing fees.
- There would be no cancellation in case of flight day is less than 7 days away. No request in this matter shall be entertained by the shrine board.
- The refund by the shrine board shall only be allotted to cancellations made prior to 15 days of the departure.
- The refund of the tickets shall be imbrued to the devotee on their respective bank accounts of debit or credit cards.
G ) In case of cancellation due to weather conditions or due to technical faults on the part of the helicopter operating firm, entire amount shall be refunded to the passengers.
H ) The tickets cannot be transferred after the booking.
I ) In case the website of the shrine board has declined or has resulted in a failed transaction, the amount would be refunded by the board itself.
- Vaishno Devi Altitude Distances And Temperatures
- Facilities at Vaishno Devi
- Attractions around Vaishno Devi
- Dos and Dont at Vaishno Devi
- Vaishno Devi Bhawan
- Accommodations at Vaishno Devi
- Vaishno Devi Helicopter Services
- Vaishno Devi Shrine Board
- Route Map of Vaishno Devi
- Security Arrangements
- Clothing And Accessories
- Banks Near Vaishno Devi Mandir
- Vaishno Devi Snowfall
- Puja Information
- Puja Schedule/Aarti
- Vaishno Devi Bhajans
- Vaishno Devi Live Darshan
- Ardhkuwari Temple
- Navratri Vaishno Devi Events
- Help Desk
- Yatra Parchi Manual And Online
- Online Room Booking
- Helicopter Booking for Vaishno Devi